We've done some short trips in the past few weeks. I'm wiped out. The last few days have been peppered with slight tummy-aches for nearly everyone in our family.
I was tired before all of that, but now, now I feel like I could take a nap at the drop of a hat.
My mind is the only thing running in high gear. I've got a list of things I need to accomplish before baby no. 4 joins the ranks.
1. I (we) ((I)) need to name this baby.
2. Paint my bedroom.
3. Clear out a dresser for the baby's clothes.
4. Wash up the baby's clothes.
5. Make shutters for the big kids playhouse.
6. Paint the bathroom. (And rip down the wallpaper?)
7. Clean the basement.
8. Sort through my clothes.
9. Sort through the big kids clothes.
10. Figure out how to go into labor on my own.
11. Stop eating peanut M&Ms.
12. Wash the windows.
13. Give away 1/2 of our toys.
14. Find all the baby gear.
15. And clean it.
16. Take more naps.
17. Sew curtains.