Wednesday, October 3, 2007

Create a Connection ~ Swap

I participated in my first swap a few months ago, and was so blessed! It was so much fun to connect with other creative individuals. There is a site, Create a Connection, that offers a monthly swap. You don't need to be a blogger to participate, just someone that likes to create.

This months swap is called the "5 a day Swap". (Underscoring the importance of good nutrition, and the encouragement of consuming 5 fruits and veggies a day.) Swappers pick their favorite fruit & vegetable, and you give your swapper something pertaining to her faves. So, if someone likes potatoes, you don't send them a potato, you send them something potato-ish. Preferably handmade. You also include a recipe.

How fun is that? I encourage you to try it out. The deadline for sign ups is October 7th, and you'll have until the 15th to create something and send it.

Check it out!

2 comments:

Jenna Z said...

Hello! It's your friendly host from the 5-A-Day swap! I was hoping you could email me (beastbunny@hotmail.com) with your mailing information so I can assign partners today. I have been emailing but I am afraid they are not getting through as I haven't heard from you yet. Please email ASAP!
Thanks!
-Jenna

Brambleberry said...

I emailed you!