Sunday, August 12, 2007

Look who followed me home...

We spent the weekend at a family reunion picnic. While packing up my car, gearing up to head home, this lovely gal decided to come along for the ride. Isn't she fabulous?!

This painting used to hang at the end of my Nana's hallway. Always watching. Somehow I dreamed that she would watch me still.

She looks like my Nana. Behind the eyes. Not in a way that you can see by mere comparision. No. It's that look. THE look. The knowing kind of look. Do you see it? Don't you love it?

Still watching.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Seems like a good pic for the library...do you have one? I don't think I'd want her looking at me in my kitchen....lol
I know what you mean...'she does have THAT look'.

Unknown said...

I love it. What a treasure.