Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Sometimes you gotta do the hard thing...

Like right now: I spent a better part of the day doing laundry. Except instead of folding it right out of the dryer I brought it to my bed and flung it in a pile (now mountain). The good news is that every stitch of clothing in my house is clean. The bad news is that it's all in a mountain on my bed. And it isn't folding itself.

There are 14 other things I would rather be doing right now.

But I'm going to go and do the hard thing - folding a mountain.

Because I'll need to sleep in that bed tonight.

2 comments:

redeemed diva said...

haha! Good luck, my friend!

Anonymous said...

What is it about laundry? I could wash and dry clothes all day. I love to wash and dry clothes. Folding clothes? You are supposed to fold the clothes? Not so much.