Monday, October 12, 2009

the most delicious frosting in the history of the world



It was my husband's birthday on Sunday. I baked him this cake. (German chocolate from a box....which I felt guilty about. But I redeemed it with this frosting.)

I made the cake according to the directions on the box. Then when it came out of the oven, I poured a third of a can of sweetened condensed milk over it.

The frosting:
8 oz. cream cheese.
The rest of the sweetened condensed milk.
Three tablespoons butter.
3/4 cup powdered sugar
2 tbsp vanilla extract

Whip all the above together until it's all fluffy and gorgeous.

(I topped it with toasted coconut--but it is wonderful without it)

I can't stop eating it this cake. It's so good. And so bad. But soooooooo goooooooood.

(I promise I'm almost done talking about food.)

2 comments:

LocustSt said...

I don't hear anyone complaining about your food posts. ;)

Looks delicious!!!!

redeemed diva said...

yum,yum,yum!