Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Some days...

Some days you just want to park yourself right back in bed.

And some days, you want to re-do every single room in your house. That's my today.

Beware, my family.....things get awfully mixed up when Momma's got the creative bug.

An itch that must be scratched.....with paint and fabric and furniture......

Hopefully will have the after to this (embarrassing) before:






Taken months and months ago...and it's still not done. I picked the wallpaper off in a fit of excitement one night last spring. For now. The paint on the bottom was there when we moved in...the top was started once by me, until I got my hot little hands on some wallpaper. It's been papered and repapered twice in the five years we've been here. I liked the bedding (the fourth) at the time, but I don't really care for it anymore. I just can't seem to come up with one single piece for inspiration.

Until right this minute...I think I've been inspired. Will keep you posted.

1 comment:

LocustSt said...

can't wait to see!