Thursday, September 2, 2010

keeping busy


Nana's Birds No. 2

A few weeks ago, my husband ripped off two of my appendages and brought them to visit their Grandma and Grandpa. My youngest and I stayed home.

Before they left, The Man made me several frames for paintings. (He makes the frames, I stretch the "canvas.") This was a big priority for him. Because he has known me for many moons. And he knows that me + too much time on my hands = hasty home remodel projects done with staple/glue guns.

He knew I intended on painting our bedroom. But I was given STRICT instructions upon their departure. He did not want to come home to any surprises. Every party has a pooper and that's why I invite him.

My big baby and I spent a lot of quality time together while the rest of our crew was gone. But he's a good napper. And I found myself with plenty of free time. So I painted. And painted. And painted. I'll share a painting a day for the next couple of days.

5 comments:

Mary said...

I'm in love with this Katie. Is it for sale?

Brambleberry said...

Yes, it is, Mary! Thanks for the love....I'll pm you its details. :)

Mary said...

Awesome! Please include the dimensions, if you wouldn't mind. :)

Brambleberry said...

Sent you a message at FTC!

kara said...

These are great Katie...I need one!