Monday, October 8, 2007

Inspired

I went to an awesome Hearts at Home Conference this weekend. Whew!! I'm jazzed. I'm going to be a better mother. I'll be a better wife. My house is going to be organized. Ahem. At least for a few weeks. I'm praying that my motivation and inspiration stay high for at least a year, until the next conference.

I've also decided that this year will not only be a handmade Christmas, it will be an all cash Christmas. Think I can pull it off? Here's hoping.

Not much further on the Molly Doll, just yet. I'm hoping to get a little further this week. Hopefully she'll be done this week. Will post pictures soon.

I've decided on some truck pillows for my son...have that pattern rolling around my brain. Nothing (seriously) ever turns out the way I envision, so the Lord only knows what they'll end up looking like. I'll be sure and show you them, too.

Hope you're enjoying a lovely Monday.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Thanks for the inspiration this morning! Sounds like it was wonderful - so glad you were able to be a part of it all. m/1437