Saturday, October 13, 2007

The Swap

I've finally come up with my Create a Connection Swap gift. My gal likes berries, cherries, and a wonderful slew of other fruits. It was nice to have a lot of stuff to choose from. I thought and thought and thought on this all week, and finally{!} came up with this:

A little bag.




With some yo-yo cherries...


...and a little button detail.



A little jar full of berry colored buttons...

...and a few sweets, for good measure.

I'm off to write up a recipe to include, and then to package it all up to be mailed on Monday. That was fun!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lucky gal who is getting your package!

Sarri said...

So CUTE! I love it.

Unknown said...

Very fun! Berry, berry beautiful :) The recipiant will be one happy girl!

Anonymous said...

Yo Yo Cherries?!??!?1 Can it be? Those are the absolute best idea I've seen for yoyos ever!