Monday, November 19, 2007

Meme.me.me

I've been tagged by Visty for a meme. This is my first, and I really don't know what 5 things would be worth knowing about me....

Let's see...

1. I'm afraid of {almost} everything. Spiders, rodents, snakes, heights, birds, cats, losing control.....

2. I'm a control freak. I know it's something that I need to work on. I know that ultimately I am not in control, which, perhaps, is the reason I grasp for it any time I am able?

3. I love weirdness. The color of my kitchen is this strange green, and I only really like it because it's a little weird.

4. My dream is to open my own store, or 4. I have them all conceptualized, I've written notes and some general missions for all of them. I would like to be the maker of most of the stuff in at least one of these stores (I know, not entirely feasible, but since it's a dream, I figure I can aim high). One main problem, is that I don't care to make more than one of anything. I lose interest REALLY quickly once I know I can do something. We'll see if any of these ever come to fruition.

5. I love to love. Love it! You know; people, places, things, coffee...I'm a glass half full of love.

I'm supposed to tag 5 more people, but really don't know who {whom?} to tag...so if you've read this, consider yourself tagged...feel free to list your 5 in the comments!

1 comment:

Tam I Am said...

Don't tag me, I just want to comment on your love of love. Beautiful! AND~I especially want to say I love the idea of your store of One Onlies. I'm the same way, make one, make two perhaps, but that's it. On to the next thing. Good luck with all you persue.

If you get tired of chair sitting I will kindly offer my living space as an option until Mom needs it back.