Friday, December 28, 2007

Out with a bang!

Well, my friends, I am one lucky ducky.

I received this beautiful journal from a girlfriend for Christmas. I sat down this afternoon to write in it, and reflected on the year past. My life. My blessings. Wow. I have so much to be thankful for. While my life is no where near perfect, I am happy. I have what I want, and I want what I have. It's a great place to be.

I also made my New Year's resolutions, all resembling the resolutions I've made for the last several years....hmm....

I decided to make small {feasible} changes to benefit my health. You know...finally lose the baby weight {from the baby that is now, ahem, 3 years old}, eat more healthily, etc. I've come to the conclusion that the easiest way to begin, is with baby steps. Step one: take the cream out of my coffee. So far, so good. Until tonight. It seemed only fitting to have one last hurrah...thus, this is the beverage of the evening. Good bye delicious mounds of foamy whipped cream. I will miss you. My thighs, however, bid you adieu.

1 comment:

Betty said...

Those are the best resolutions to make...little changes for the better!
Happy New Year!