Sunday, December 9, 2007

so much to do....so lots of time....

I'm sitting here wishing that I had some clever project to share. I don't. I have tons of things rolling around my brain...but I'm not clear on how to convey those types of things with you.

My bedroom is so awesome {in my mind's eye}. You should see the bedding! {but you can't...since it isn't tangible.} And the paint color is perfect. Perfect green? Perfect brown? Perfect red? I'm not positive, although I'm pretty sure it's not the current color.

And the end table....my husband is going to make me the perfect little table...he just doesn't know it yet. After which, he'll make the little nook bench...and I'll make the cushions and pillows.

My kitchen keeps telling me it wants to be brown. Like coffee. Or chocolate. I hate when it does that! Can't it just be happy where it is?!

You should see my house once I'm finished with all the projects I want {my husband} to do. :)

I think I should seek contentment this Christmas. I found it awhile ago, but it got lost under that imaginary bedding. Stink.

4 comments:

Betty said...

Love your 'mind's eye' of how your house will look. Nothing wrong with dreaming is there?

Shaun and Holly said...

Tee-hee...
2 houses ago, our living room was what I called "coffee with cream", I LOVED IT!!!!

Brambleberry said...

Mmmmmmm

Anonymous said...

Our living and kitchen area is painted a lovely muted yellow called Pebblestone, by Martha Stewart. My office is Scone, also by Martha. Gorgeous yummy non-brash colors that evoke comfort and welcome.

Our bedroom is cream. Just cream. That's a nice way of putting it. I like your idea of imagining what it should/could/might look like, 'cept mine would also have wood floors rather than the ratty carpet it currently sports. wretch.

Nice blog and I love the name. I found you by way of.... I can't remember where I found you. Getting old. I'll visit again...feel welcome to drop by my cottage. Tea and bunny slippers are waiting.