Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Twice IS Nice

I was driving by a local thrift shop yesterday evening, and spied this lovely little table. I stopped and peeked in the window, and the price sticker? Eighteen dollars! The store was closed, so I had to spend the evening and night wondering if I would make it in in time to snatch it up. Whew! I did. It's mine and I love it.

I thought I would wander through the store a bit, and happened upon these beautiful sisters:

I'm not exactly sure where they're going just yet, but had to share them with you. Aren't they wonderful? They fit my home so well...they feel sort of Courier and Ives. Oh! And they were marked down from $40 to $20, for the pair!

Merry Christmas to ME! And you, too!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yes they are wonderful! Great finds.

Betty said...

Aren't you the clever shopper..for yourself that is! I love your finds, esp that table and what a steal..

redeemed diva said...

Thanks for sharing...you clever shopper! I did this once with beach chairs--white wooden ones that collapse to five different "settings". Anyway, my house is all beach theme so I spent an anxious night wondering if I'd get them and I did...for 8 bucks. I share your pain...and now your joy :)

Sarri said...

Yay! Good shoppin!