Monday, May 11, 2009

those little ears are listening

Sunday was a nice day. I got breakfast in bed. Slept in just a little.

When my husband got out the vacuum, I showed him where the power switch was located. He gave me a look. Then we both laughed.

A little later, when I started up the breakfast dishes, he said, "You can't do the dishes today. Save them until tomorrow."

We both laughed really hard after that.

But I'm laughing even harder right now.

This is what my girl brought home with her today....



See that last line? "My daddy told my mommy to do her chores tomorrow."

The best part is that my husband has taken classes with my daughter's teacher. Hopefully she'll know this was a joke. Or he's going to have some explaining to do.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

no hiding anything with kids...it's ALL out there.

priceless!

poppa said...

when the doll gets it, you will share it again, when she brings it out of the blue....how good it is when we can laugh together.
thanks for the day brightner

nonna said...

BIG : ) 1437!