Monday, December 8, 2008

different reality

You know, I used to have all these notions about what my life would be like. I had a plan for the way my twenties would unfold, and the way my thirties would follow.

My reality is totally different than that. Completely. In every way.

This morning I conversed with a room full of mommies about our children and the habits of their bowels. Over coffee.

Now, I'm baking bread, and eating truffles. With more coffee. (I don't like bon-bons.) (It's decaf.)

And, believe it or not, this all feels so right.

Who knew?

For real.

Easy peasy lemon squeezy.

The bear went over the mountain.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love it. What an awesome God we serve - His plan holds blessings we could never imagine. 1437

Betty said...

I agree with you..reality sure differed for me too from what I had thought my life would be like. But all is good and I stand amazed in His presence!

Anonymous said...

I'm 27 and have all these plans for how i'd like my future to look but i know that God really, really does know better! It doesn't stop me from dreaming or planning but it does remind me to be open to change.