Monday, September 29, 2008

And so, we wait

Ah, this waiting game. I'm trying to remember how much easier a baby is when it's on the inside. And trying to be patient.

I don't do patience well.

But, then I remember...even though, my mother told me that one forgets the pain of childbirth shortly after....I wasn't blessed with that kind of amnesia. I remember. All too well.

So, I wait. Anxiously. Excitedly. With trepidation and nervousness. And I look forward to the moment...that sweet sweet moment...when he'll be placed in my arms...and the pain will have all been worth it.

4 comments:

Betty said...

This is exciting..praying that all will go well.

Mrs. MK said...

Blessings and prayers for you as you face labor....and the wait.

redeemed diva said...

I've been praying for you, BG. And it will be worth it!Can't wait tp hear how it all goes for you

neeter said...

I am so excited for you guys!