Friday, September 19, 2008

One Decade

10 years ago today, I married my high school sweetheart.

It was the best decision he ever made. :)

I like to look back and see how God has steered us along the path that's brought us to where we are right now. It's not the path I imagined us taking.....it's even better. I wouldn't change a thing.

Instead of spending this weekend clad in a bikini on a Mexican beach (as I had tentatively planned 9 years ago), I'll be wearing panel pants and a stretchy shirt - belly up to the booth at our (MY) favorite Mexican restaurant. Where I will be able to drink the water.

We'll clink our nachos together and toast the many happy years to come. And I wouldn't have it any other way.

3 comments:

poppa said...

God is good, all the time. You make a great team, and we are very proud of both of you. It has been a pleasure wathching you grow together. May our God continue to bless you everyday as you walk in obedience to Him.

dixie said...

Happy Anniversary.

Mark & Kylee Miller said...

How can it possibly be 10 years already?