Wednesday, May 21, 2008

a trend

The healing trend continues (Praise God!) as does the bagel/avocado/tomato/pepper jack trend.


I'm nearly completely back to normal. Well, normal for me. Which is likely not so normal for everyone else. But that's a different topic. This morning I'm celebrating with these. Veggie bagel pizzas.

The sauce is a smooshed up ripe avocado. Next a thin slice of tomato. Topped with the cheese. Broiled for a few moments....but not too many moments, because I could smell it all....so wonderful....and I took it out a bit before the cheese could do that caramelizing thing that cheese usually does under the broiler. Oh well. Still very delicious.

3 comments:

Sarri said...

YUM, and YAY. I am so glad you are better. SO glad.

Anonymous said...

looks bery delicious, and so much room to experiment.
Rejoicing in your return to health!PTL

esusan94 said...

It looks very healthy and delicious. I'm going to try that because my boys love all those ingredients including a bagel. :)