Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Still kicking around

This chair is still hanging around. The love seat isn't faring quite as well. Both were throw aways from last season. Not my throw aways, but someone else's. I am just the hero that rescued them. Remember? They've had a few transformations.

Below is this summer's rendition. Of the chair. The love seat's middle bracing leg was broken. "Accidentally." By my husband. As he "carefully" brought them back outside in April. They had been in our basement. Where he fell more and more in love with them every day.

In fact, he loves the love seat so much, that, instead of throwing it away, he's going to chop it up into many pieces and then burn it. That's love.

And here is the newest addition to my garden. A birthday gift from a flower and button giving girlfriend. (The best kind of girlfriend!)

Hope you're enjoying your Tuesday!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

B E A U T I F U L;
there is something about new flowers in a garden, now if the garden were just a little bigger...oh the possibilities

Betty said...

I love that wicker chair..nice addition to your garden!